From precision reference standards to meters, oscilloscopes, frequency counters, power supplies and portable calibrators to virtually any other common electronic test and measurement equipment, Process Instruments' Electronic Calibration Service will get your equipment back in use quickly and efficiently.
Whether in our shop or at your site, your equipment is brought into specification using our well defined procedures that insure highly repeatable results. Data is maintain for every calibration reports in observation sheets and maintained for a minimum of four years. Our highly skilled and trained technicians on call 24/7 365 days a year are available to meet your calibration need and it's easy to see why NCQC is the preferred choice for electro technical Calibration Services you can count on. For calibration any type of electro technical instruments like megger, flow meter, transmitter, conductivity meter, ph meter, thermo couple, multi function calibrator, resistance meter, ammeter etcis calibrated by our professional engineers. We are using Fluke calibrators and other precise instruments and our test BMC is very good for the calibration of such equipments.
For more information contact us today.
|Volt meters||Watt meters||Calibration of ammeter|
|Frequency meters||Resistance decade box||Resistance meter|
|Insulation tester||Earth resistance tester||V–A–W meter|
|Universal calibrator||Current transformer||Dimmer|
|AC power source||DC power source||AC power supply|
|DC power supply||Loop calibrator||Leakage current meter|
|Hart communicator||Capacitance meter||Multifunction calibrators|
|Ph meter||Conductivity meter||Calibration of devices|
ON-SITE NCQC CALIBRATION SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Our calibration technicians are available to answer your questions immediately
- Eliminates instrument down time and the need for spares
- No transportation of your instruments and problems as to where your instruments are or when they will be returned
- You can have all of your calibration services done at once, or schedule throughout the year
- No shipping costs or delays
- Minimal interruptions to your process
The entire on-site calibration services process is handled by our on-site business coordinators who will assist you from scheduling to document delivery. They will assign the appropriate field service calibration engineers and answer all your questions regarding your instruments.
How to take our Calibration Services for your instruments and test devices
- Send a list of instruments and test devices with range and accuracy details to our NCQC calibration center. Our team will submit you the quotation or calibration in our laboratory or at your site to meet your need. Clarify your requirements for need to get calibration certificate with NABL log or without NABL logo. In your purchase order write clearly purchasing information for, where appropriate: a) requirements for approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment, b) requirements for qualification of personnel, and c) quality management system requirements." Include the need for accredited service (where applicable) by including the words "NABL Accredited Calibration" on the PO.
- Arrange for an on-site service calibration technician visit through our coordinator by calling our office(+917926565405). Select the combination of technical expertise and days that may work for you.
- Coordinate with your instrument users and arrange for workspace on the appointed days. ncqc technicians, make security arrangements and stage the instruments for calibration. Our calibration technicians will need a clean, well-lit area with SUITABLE electrical power and stable temperature conditions TO MEET NECESSARY ENVIRONMENT CONDITION AS PER OUR DOCUMENTED PROCEDURES. Shutdown and breakdown the instruments as necessary for calibration and provide access to NCQC personnel and we are using fluke multi fuinctional calibrator for the same..
- Access to instruments should be arranged with the instrument users, including any lockout requirements and after completing the calibration our team will put the stickers